Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hello to former members, new members and future members. If your wondering what has been going on with Bryan Seth, let me tell you. In regard to the website, we have been making some major changes (ie..new url, images, etc.).
I have been shooting with some great photographers on the west coast and have plenty of images that will be on the site very soon. I have a photo shoot this Friday that I am presently getting ready for.
I just finished an interview with NextModelMen...so that should be up soon. I'll keep you guys posted on that.
I am also thinking about competing in my first bodybuilding show this year. Let me know what you think.
I want to end this post by letting everyone know that any special requests you have(ie..signed photos, specific images, anything), feel free to contact me @ bryanseth@live.com.
I do not judge people. There is nothing too crazy that you could ask me. The worst that could happen is that I do not honor your request. I love my fans and want to keep my fans.
Holla @ me people!!!

No comments: